Regarding Download

Eugenijus Pliuskus eugenijus at interlogics.co.jp
Mon Feb 17 14:38:42 CET 2003

Dear Sirs,

We would like to download your PLD Linux installation for testing purposes,
but on web site we did not found opportunity for download.
May you tell how it is possible to get PLD Linux installation download ?

We are international company providing our customers with Web solutions and
CRM solutions in Japan, Lithuania and Norway using
Sun Solaris or Linux OS. Our company is investigating opportunity to enter
Polish market with CRM ASP solution in future and for this reason
we would like to invetigate how our applications are working on PLD Linux.

Best regards,

Eugenijus Pliuskus,
Executive Director.

uab "Interlogika"