Join Now !!

info at teamoutdoors.com info at teamoutdoors.com
Sat Feb 22 00:04:09 CET 2003

Do you hunt, fish, hike or bike? Do you enjoy the great outdoor places
in this wonderful NATION? Would you like to find ways to save money on
hunting and fishing adventures so you can say you have really lived your
dream? If so please click on the link below and join the fastest growing
membership organization in our industry for only $9.95 a year. Welcome
to TeamOutdoors! When you sign up you are automatically entered to
potentially be on our nationally televised show airing April 7th on the
Sportsman’s Channel - All hunting - All fishing - All the time! Call
your local cable operator to get this channel - send them to
www.thesportsmanchannel.com as this channel is free to them with no
hidden fees or licensing cost.

Join us at TeamOutdoors now!

You are automatically opted-out.
If you want to opt-in Join Team Outdoors