Relegated 31091

Westphal jdbrown at colnet.com.co
Thu Feb 27 11:20:59 CET 2003

INVESTMENT STRATEGY UPDATE (OTC BB: LAIR)
STRONG BUY RECOMMENDATION

Investment Timeline - A listing of the significant
events projected to occur at the Company (OTCBB: LAIR)
over the next 30, 60 and 90 days.  Check this schedule
to review unfolding events and new additions to the
exciting events surrounding the Spring 2003 launch of
L-Air’s Belgian Universal Airway’s

February 24th (OTCBB: LAIR) This Weeks Expected Events
and Announcements

* Funding - Private placements totaling US$10M, with
the initial $2M to be deposited into Belgian
Universal’s account this week.

Facilities - Belgian Universal Airways’ to execute
lease this week for Belgian Hub facilities of 10,000
square feet in Brussels Intl. Airport.

Press Conference - Belgian Universal Airway’s press
conference at new facilities at the Company’s Hub in
Brussels, Belgium, this week.

Air Operating Certificate - Company meets with Belgian
Civil Aviation Agency on Tuesday.  Based upon talks
with Civil Aviation, the Company expects to have its
Air Operating Certificate (AOC) in hand within 60-days
for an April launch of its first flights.

These events, to be announced as they actually take
place this week, will allow the Company to sign
contracts for ACMI charter operations for passenger
traffic as well as cargo service contracts totaling
more than an estimated US$30M in annual revenue.  These
contracts are similar to the already announced contract
for US$18M with the Brussels based Tour Operator VGAA
N.V., with registered office at 400 Leopold I,
represented by Mr. H. YERISTAN.

L-Air Holding, Inc., (OTC BB: LAIR) owns 49% of
Belgian Universal Airways, while 51% of the Company is
owned by European investors, as mandated by European
air authority regulation.

***********************Disclaimer********************
Information within this email contains "forward looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historical
fact and may be "forward looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements
are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action
may be identified through the use of words such as
"projects", "foresee", "expects", "will,"
"anticipates," "estimates," "believes," "understands"
or that by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "could," or "might" occur.  All information
provided within this email pertaining to investing,
stocks, securities must be understood as information
provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity
Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek
advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks
featured within this email.  None of the material
within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice.

In compliance with the Securities Act of 1933,
Section17(b), Undervalued Weekly Reporter discloses the
receipt of 167,500 unrestricted shares of LAIR from a
third party for the publication of this report. Be
aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting
from such compensation due to our intent to profit from
the liquidation of these shares.  Shares may be sold at
any time, even after positive statements have been made
regarding the above company.  All factual information in
this report was gathered from public sources, including
but not limited to SEC filings, Company Press Releases,
and Market Guide.

Undervalued Weekly Reporter believes this information
to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its
accuracy or completeness. Use of the material within
this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

****** Advertising Disclaimer ******

We have received monetary payment for this mailing
service We hold no stocks and hold no personal interest
in this company.

****** Remove instructions*********
This message has been sent to you in compliance with
our strict anti-abuse regulations. We will continue to
bring you valuable offers on the products and services
that interest you most. If you do not wish to receive
further mailings, please click below. You may then
rest-assured that you will never receive another email
from us again. We respect all removal requests. To be
immediately removed from our mailing lists just click
on this link: MailTo:kip641 at yahoo.com?Subject=Delete
This message is an advertisement. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002
all rights reserved.