fulfill your dream

louisa estrada luistrada2003 at epatra.com
Sun Jun 8 04:26:37 CEST 2003

My Dear

I got your contact address through internet browsing in my search for a reliable and trustworthy person who  will assist me in a business investment venture in your country I am Mrs. Luisa Estrada, the wife of Mr. Joseph Ejercito Estrada, the former president of the Phillipines located in Southeast Asia.

My husband was impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass demostrators and the senate. The present government is forcing my husband out of Manila to avoid demonstration by his supporters. During my husband regime as President of Phillipines, l realized millions of dollars from various contracts projects I executed successfully. I had plans to invest this money for my children's future on real estate and industrial production. My husband is not aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for now.

Before my husband was impeached from office, I concretely and secretly deposited this money and declared it as solid Gold bar with a security company that transports valuable goods and consignments through a diplomatic courier service to their adhoc office. The consignment or boxes I declared owned by my foreign business partner. I am willing to give you 20% out of the total sum if You will be willing to assist me claim this money and invest the money as I assure you 100% risk free business transaction. I am trusting you as a God fearing person that you will not sit on my funds when it gets into your account but rather assist me in this business venture.

This business demands absolute secrecy and confidentiality so all communication for now shall be through email because our lines are connected to the Phillipines telecommunication network services. I will furnish you with more details when I receive your positive response.

Thanks.

MRS LUISA ESTRADA