Looking for partners in software development for projects in Belgium, France, Holland and Germany

Kris Vlaemynck kris.vlaemynck at kvl-ms.com
Mon May 12 19:53:57 CEST 2003

Hello,

We are a business development company in Brussels, Belgium. We are looking for partners for software development companies for off-shore operations in Belgium, Netherlands and France.

If interested, please contact Kris Vlaemynck by email on kris.vlaemynck at kvl-ms.com.

Best regards,
Kris Vlaemynck

KVL Management Services bvba/sprl

t: +32 478 633 509
f: +32 2 706 52 22

Should you have received this email by error, do not reply, all email addresses are automatically deleted from our list. We invite you to forward the message to potentially interested companies.