LETS BE PARTNERS

doran sule doransule at nigerialimited.net
Tue Oct 14 05:57:29 CEST 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,
 I am a Private Investigator based in Europe. A group
of Government Officials  from an African Country
contacted me with a Proposal. I am to Make contact
with you and state their offer, if your Interest is
Genuine,you will be  contacted for your Account
details to which will be transferred the sum of
$33,600,000.00 USD. (20% of which is yours). You are
then required to forward the remaining balance (Minus
the Interest, handling and tax clearance charges,
which Will be offset  by  Us  &  Deducted from the
transferred sum) to a nominated Bank account in the
Cayman  Islands. I don't think I need to spell out
the importance of Secrecy in this Matter considering
the amount  involved.
 Let me state clearly here that the account that you
would be providing does   not need to have funds in
it; it is only needed to be active and be able to
receive funds.
 So, if I don't hear from you within three days I will
assume you are not   interested and will solicit for a
new partner, but if you know you are  interested let
me know. List your phone & fax Numbers so we may
communicate   with you. This is important as we would
Have to talk about the modalities of   the
transaction.
 Waiting to hear from you,
doran  sule