Get your computer fixed, AND make money doing it!

Buchus Consulting buchus at streamyx.com
Tue Dec 7 01:52:49 CET 2004

Dear Friends,

Are you tired of paying outrageous fees every time you try to install software? Annoyed by the lack of quality customer service and techno-jargon from manufacturers? Convinced that all tech support companies are like this? What if I told you that there was a company out there to service all of your technical needs that left you feeling positive and not afraid to touch any buttons on your keyboard?

What if I told you that you could get tech support 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, AND earn commissions for promoting this valuable service to others?

But time is of the essence, you need to LOCK IN YOUR POSITION NOW - FREE !!!

DON'T WAIT ANOTHER SECOND! Do something NOW!

Just click on the below URL ie.

http://www.mach-90.com/pre.asp?username=julianv

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list please reply with REMOVE in SUBJECT.

Sincerely,

Julian  Vincent
58100 Kuala Lumpur. MALAYSIA
buchus at streamyx.com