problem in rebuilding openoffice-1.1.3

amarkumar reddy amar00501 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 13 13:42:42 CET 2004

hellosir,
iam using fedora core3 operating system.
and i have downloaded openoffice latest stable source rpm (openoffice-1.1.3)
from openoffice.org site.
now iam rebuilding the source rpm.
at first it has given build dependency problems stating that it need some packages to build this source rpm.
and i have downloaded all packages and installed in my system.
now all the build dependency problems solved.
and it started building and it has struck up .
and the given error is
" unable to create object file cppsetup.o"
and i found that it is in OOO_1_1_3/soltools/mkdepend/
"makefile.mk" here it is asking to make object file.
so please help me to solve these problem.
thanks in advance.
  your"s faithfully,
Amar