capital

algel agellangarin at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 19:11:01 CET 2004

Dec. 14,2004

Dear Entrepreneur,

We would be pleased to assist you in all of your business needs in order to help maximize your impact on the investment community.

Our company can help with all of your business needs, i.e. business plans, Private Placement Memorandums,  SBA packages and all lines of a loan,consultancy.

Testimonials

“I got my funding in less than 30 days, just like you said I would?”
                                                                                                                                           -Rhonda S. (Arkansas)
“A $50,000 signature loan in less than 30 days! You did it! Thanks a bunch?”

    -Jeremy & Helen Carson (Utah)

“I came to your company simply looking for a business plan. What I got in return was guidance and assistance in every stage of the funding process.  Without your expert advice and the capital you helped me to obtain, my dreams of running my own company would never have come to fruition.  I would recommend your services to anyone who wishes to expand or start any venture!”
                                                                                                                                      -Tony M. (Endwell, NY)

“When I first came  I had only a coarse corporate plan.  The professionals of this company helped give that plan structure, in turn helping me define a vision for my company. Now, as I shop my business plan to perspective investors, I not only have a firm understanding of my corporate direction, but also the literature and financials to substantiate my objectives.”

-Irwin P. (Long Island, NY)

“I simply wanted to inform you and your associates that I was so impressed by your Business Plan Package, that I have suggested your service to a number of other entrepreneurs wishing to pursue Pak Mail franchises.”

-Whitfield and Joanne W. (Miramar, FL)

Sincerely,

Alan Gellangarin
Financial Business Services