Get Discounted OEM Software from Online Store from Greene's SoftShop

Brice Busby liidxbabyknmlo at fastmail.ca
Fri Jul 2 03:25:04 CEST 2004

What does education often do? It makes a straight-cut ditch of a free, meandering brook.
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
A fly may sting a stately horse and make him wince but one is but an insect, and the other is a horse still.
Death comes to all But great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
Be larger than your task.
When our knowing exceeds our sensing, we will no longer be deceived by the illusions of our senses.
One must not attempt to justify them, but rather to sense their nature simply and clearly.
It is easy to give advice from a port of safety.
Those to whom we say farewell, are welcomed by others.
An agent is a person who is sore because an actor gets 90 of what they make.
I never said all actors are cattle, what I said was all actors should be treated like cattle.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.
You have to be fast on your feet and adaptive or else a strategy is useless.
Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised.