Free Advertising For Your Business, That's Right! Free, Free

shekia at coollist.cm shekia at coollist.cm
Sat Jul 3 08:57:36 CEST 2004

Still throwing money at banner ads, FFA sites, and e-mail advertising that rarely gets read and gives little in return? newsletters? Opt-in  Double opt-in mail lists? And are you still trying to "optimize your site for search engines ?" And, all importantly, are you making money? Probably not unless you own those lists, the FFA sites, and the engines. And if you're not one of the owners....?

Let me introduce you to a terrific advertising tool, the first and only of its kind. BestMLA is an advertising tool to promote your business and it is the only FREE, SELF-MULTIPLYING, PERMANENT advertising system in the world and the best on the net.  The power of multiplication and our UNIQUE system will expose your ad on thousands, even millions of web sites.

Our Recommend system has been dubbed Spam Exerminator and rightly so. If you use the system as you would use your business card and do that daily, you will never be accusing of spamming and yet your ad, your business,  your hobby or even you yourself, can be viewed by millions in no time at all. Collect some addresses from the mail you get, enter in appropriate fields and send.  The script text is automatic, you do not have to write anything. The system will automatically remove bad addresses ensuring only genuine people get the message. This is definitely the best way toward success.
And YES it is not spamming because those who have emailed you do expect your answer back.

Its FREE form is NOT a business opportunity. It is an advertising tool to promote your business opportunity and a perfect goal friendship builder. It is the only system which makes your OPPOSITION and competitors advertise your business and are happy about it.

This system simply CAN'T FAIL!
NO FAIL SYSTEM!
visit: http://www.bestmla.net/communicator/shekia.htm