request help

Dazie dazie at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 28 23:38:14 CEST 2004

Hi my name is Diana Lenko I am with BNLUG and Suncoast Linux Users Groups I was woundering if you could send me aome promo items such as Distros ,xxlarge teeshirts, stickers books, hats, mouce pads, exc. What ever you send will ge greatly appericated the next meeting is July 1st.
if you cant meet that one we have month meetings. So I could use what ever you send at anoth meeting.
          Thankd Diana Lenko
Diana Lenko
BNLUG Linux Users Group
10108 east columbus dr