Did you know that your website is not optimized for search engines?

frontstep at bigfoot.com frontstep at bigfoot.com
Thu Mar 25 03:26:49 CET 2004

Date:    March 16, 2004
Ref:     Your website is not optimized for Search Engines

Dear webmaster,

ARE YOU AWARE that your site is not listed multiple times on the 1st page (top-10 listings) of the top 20 search engines, like Yahoo, Google, AOL, MSN, and AltaVista where statistically 85% of websites are found.

You must get your website listed on 100's and 1,000's of search terms that your potential customers are typing in daily to find your products and services in order to generate MAXIMUM EXPOSURE.

We are the only known supplier in the world for Search Engine Optimization that delivers UNLIMITED KEYWORDS, and we GUARANTEE to:

* INCREASE YOUR NEW VISITOR TRAFFIC BY 99%
* GET TOP-10 RANKINGS or 100% MONEY-BACK
* HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE PER KEYWORD (US$1.80)

CALL US NOW at 1-888-290-8978 and start getting MAXIMUM EXPOSURE by dramatically increasing your search engine visibility by better positioning  your website over your competition. Be one of the successfull minority!

             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
             $RETURN CALL RIGHT NOW TOLL FREE!$

NOTE: This offer is ONLY limited to the first 10 successfull callers, otherwise we would be competiting with our own unique technology to get your website listed on the 1st page of the search engines. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Joseph D. Alleva

USA Global Corporate Office:
INTERNET CORPORATE BRANDING INC.