For Just $14.95 - Reach over 100 Million Yahoo Users in one Day!

Million Users millionusers at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 23:58:07 CET 2004

For just $14.95 - Send your ad every day to a potential 100 Million Yahoo users all across
the globe! Imagine what that could do to your sales if even a small percentage actually read
your ad and was interested in what you were offering.

 http://100million.4-all.org

Attention:  We are not spamming.  You are in our address book. If you would like for us
to remove you from our address book, just send an email with remove in subject area  to:
 millionusers at yahoo.com