Online Shop

Ruben Storm ruben.storm at storm-isp.net
Tue Nov 16 15:10:54 CET 2004

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
we would like to make a Linux and BSD Online Shop, the products we like to
sell there are t-shirt, sweatshirts, caps, cups and so on.
Also we like to sell there CD-R burned from the online ISO Images for
selfcost.
My name is Ruben Storm, im the one who will manage the Shop, Patrick Knopf
will manage the production and buyings of products.

The thing i would like to know if this would be possible, and how much money
we have to give to your project for each sold product, so we can use your
logo on the printed products and support you.
The other question is, if the iso burning and selling for selfcost would be ok
with you.

Thanks a lot for your time

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Ruben Storm

Storm - NET Heilbronn		Tel.: +49 7131 642919 0
Ruben Storm			Fax: +49 7131 642919 200
Gartenstrasse 46		E-Mail: office at storm-isp.de
74072 Heilbronn			Web: http://www.storm-isp.de