hello

adex mol adex_mol at mail2world.com
Mon Nov 22 21:58:25 CET 2004

 mr adex mol
 zenith bank of nig. Plc
lagos,nigeria
 REPLY(adexmol at yahoo.com)
ATTN:

 Perhaps, this proposal might come to you as a surprise, since you
have
 neither met nor
 known me before. My name is Mr.adex mol, staff of zenith bank of
Nigeria.

 Some times in 30 January 2000, one of our Bank's esteemed customers
 (Mr.mark
  orstler)

  My client
  died of excessve bleedng on admmssion in 1999. Before his sudden
death
 in the hospital, he was the Chief Executive
and Managing Director of Cross Atlantic Oil Company and he
maintained
 personal
 account; both current and savings with us. As at the time of his
death,
 he has about
 US$35 Million in both accounts. I was his personal Accountant.

 After his death, several efforts were made to contact his Next of
Kin
 without success.
 His Country's Embassy in Nigeria (As he is not from Nigeria) was
also
 contacted, who
 after about three months got back to me, saying they could not
locate mr
  marks relatves. It was at this point a notification was sent to
the
 Nigerian
 Government through the Central Bank and the Federal Finance
Ministry
 about Mr.
 marks' Account and I got direction to place Mr. mark's money in a
 special account
 with the Central bank of Nigeria (C.B.N).

 The Government, last week sent me a letter asking that If  dont
locate
    the next of kin of mr mark is not found the fund will wll be
claim by
  them
  as a matter of urgency,i have  to contact anybody I can trust
abroad to
  assist take
this US$35M abroad in the name of Mr. mark's relative. That is why
i am
 sending you
 this mail even though we have neither known nor met ourselves. I
want to
  present you
 as the next of kin (relative to Mr. mark) to the Central Bank of
 Nigeria,
  so that
 the Central Bank of Nigeria will pay the fund to you. Your
nationality
 does not
 matter, as you could be his Uncle, Cousin, etc from either the
mother's
 side or his
 father's side.

 Should you accept this proposal, my lawyer is involved and shall
send to
  you, documents relating to the
 transfer of this fund. ALL DOCUMENTS relating to this
 transaction/transfer
  shall be
 sent to you ONLY BY SCAN COPY THROUGH YOUR EMAIL for complete
security
 reasons so as
 to make sure that the documents are safely received only by you to
avoid
  expose and
 theft. So I advise that you please, be the ONLY person who has the
 access to your
 mailbox and the password. This is because double claim of same fund
from
  two different
 people could be dangerous. All the documents shall be coming to
your
 mailboxby my lawyer as the
  if you accept pls kindly reply me .
  with your  full information that will be needed for the process of
the
 documents that will enable the transfer into your account.
 1)your full name and address
 2)your phone number and fax number
 3)your company name and addres
 4)your home address
 5)your bank name/address and your bank account numner that the
money
 will be transfered nto

 When you have received the money,i wll travel down to you n your
country
  and the money will be shared in a manner that will be
 satisfactory to both yourself and me.

best regards
 adex mol