PLD Linux Distribution

The Undefined undefine at aramin.net
Wed Sep 8 21:09:58 CEST 2004

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 10:59:00PM -0300, R. Fennimore wrote:
> I am interested in giving your PLD Linux Distribution a try. If version
> 2 is relatively stable, then I will go with that (and if it can be
> upgraded to a full release once beta testing is done). If not, then I
> will try version 1.
if you have some time, and base linux experiences try pld 2.0. Version
1.1 is simply.. old and sometimes buggy.
But - now with pld 2.0 are small problems too - moving from kde 3.2 to
3.3 is in the way, problems with tc in standard 2.6.7 kernel etc.
But - daily are new packages, upgrades, fixes - all goes in "the right
way" to stable version ;)

> I have looked through the FTP directories, and I can not for the life of
> me find any ISO images to download. Are they purposely hidden somewhere?
> Can you help me locate them? It is just one ISO?
iso images are on ftp://ftp.iso.pld-linux.org

p.s. - sorry for my english, but... ;)
--
Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała
UNIX && Linux administrator, Adam Mickiewicz University WMiI
JID: undefine at piastlan.net    e-mail: undefine at pld-linux.org