THIS OFFER REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

generalamin at latinmail.com generalamin at latinmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:12:22 CEST 2005

Attn:sir/madam,
With due respect ,i humbly wish to come your attention despite the tremendous rate of scam emails that are being sent from Africa.
Notwithstanding the mentioned above sentence, I am General Ali Amin ,the son of field Marshal Idi Amin the former President of Uganda Who died due coma and high blood pressure on saturday August 16,2003 in king fahad hospital in Riyadh in Saudi Aradia where he was given asylum.
I am contacting you as a good citizen of you country to render your uncomprosing help by transfering the money $35,000,000.00 left behind by my father in his bank to a security company in United kingdom ,that will help to push it to your foreign account.And when this is done you have 40% of the money,50% for me and my family while 10% will be allotted for expenditure that will be in cured in the process.After the transfering i and my mother madina Amin will come over to your country for you to help us invest the money judiciously.
   Consequent upon this ,you show your interest by sending me an email to genamin001 at eresmas.com.Also do make this a secret due to the way our present government is handling this matter at the present.
You can check these links for assurance http://www.ugandamission.net/aboutug/articles/amin/amin4.html
http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/A/Amin-I1di.asp
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
REGARDS,