Recieving Agent Wanted

Mail Enquiry dywar1 at ecplaza.net
Sat Apr 30 03:56:35 CEST 2005

FROM:CHIEN LEE
EMAIL:chilee69 at inmail24.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Chien Lee, Our company is an exporting company, but due to the much of governmental restrictions on individual trade and also the high rate of taxation on incoming and out going funds in the Chinese environment, we are soliciting the establishment of a business relationship with you such that our customers to whom I sold on credit in excess of government approved quota for my company could be remitting such payments to you and you will in turn be remitting same to me via an account that will not disclose the money being proceeds of exports for which tax was evaded.

You will be entitled to 10% of every payment made through you. We have debtors to the tune of over $7000,000.00USD. We will be very glad if you can be my representative in your country and earn 10% of every payment made of every payment made through you to me.

I await your readiness to proceed with instructing some of our debtors who are almost ready to make payments, to make those payments to us through you.

Yours Faithfully,

Chien Lee.