Check out the new kind job site. All services are free. Free job post, free email job/resume alert & search jobs from all the websites in one click.

Anykindjob.com customerliason at anykindjob.com
Sat Aug 20 21:34:26 CEST 2005

Dear Sir or Madam:

Anykindjob.com <http://anykindjob.com/>  is the nation's best-rated and
fastest-growing job site. All of our services are free. We are the new kind
job site.

If you are an employer, you have unlimited free job posting and unrestricted
free resume searching. You can post any kind of full-time, part-time,
intern, and contract jobs for absolutely free. We currently offer free
front-page advertisement (your logo and website link) for any employer
posting 50 or more jobs. You can receive all job applications sent to your
email, check how many people read the ads, and find the proper employees by
comprehensive search functions. We also offer batch job posting and email
resume alert to save your time.

If you are a jobseeker, you can search any kind of jobs by keyword, by city
or postcode, by category, and by distance (0-500 miles, the best in the
industry). To save your time, you can sign up for email job-alert to receive
job posts in email. We have the most advanced search engine that can search
jobs from any company website and other job site with one click. We offer
all kinds of discussion forums for India job seekers. As we plan on the
initial public offering, you may also receive credit for free company shares
by signing up or referring our site.

We cover international services in English and Chinese, and soon in other
languages. We will soon provide more interactive functions between employers
and job applicants to help achieve most effective hiring process, and
eliminate the potential errors that may occur to either employers or
jobseekers during the hiring process.

We highly appreciate your business with us.

Yours truly,

Anykindjob.com <http://anykindjob.com/>