Investment Partner Needed

PHILIP WILLIAMS williamsp at totalmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:33:51 CET 2005

Dear Sir or Madam,

You may be surprise to receive this Email from me since you do
not know me personally. However, I would like to introduce myself.
I am Philip William, the son of Dr. Stephen Williams who was
murdered over a year ago in Zimbabwe as a result of land dispute. I
was furnished with viable Information from the World Trade Centre
here in Manchester England and decided to write to you.

Before the death of my father (Dr. Williams), he had taken me to
Amsterdam (the Netherlands) to deposit the sum of Twenty-one
million five hundred thousand United States dollars
(US$21,500,000) in a security company, as he foresaw the looming
danger in Zimbabwe.

The money in question was deposited in a box as Gemstones to
avoid much demurrage from the security company. The proposed
amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals
for the farms and establishment of new farms on Swaziland.

As you may be aware this land problem came into force when
Zimbabwe president Mr. Robert Mugabe Introduced the Land Reformed
Act of which my father Rich farmers and some black farmers where
affected. This resulted to the killing and Mob action by Zimbabwe war
veterans and some lunatics in the society, in fact, a lot of people
were killed because of this Land reformed act of which my dad was one
of the victims. It is against this background that my family and I who
are currently staying in England decided to transfer my father's
money to a foreign account.

Since the English law prohibit a refugee (asylum seeker) to open
any account or be involved in any financial transaction. As the
eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of
seeking a genuine foreign account where the money could be
transferred without the knowledge of the government who are bent
on taking everything my family has worked for.

I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in
England for the fear of going through the same experience in
future since both countries has similar history. Moreover,
England foreign exchange policy does not allow such investment
from asylum seekers. As a businessman, whom I have entrusted my
future and my family in his hands, I must let you know that this
transaction is risk free.

Recently, I have been able to liaise with a Finance company in the UK,
who eventually helped me in moving the consignment from Amsterdam to
the United Kingdom.

If you accept to assist me and my family, all I need you to do
liaise with the non-resident account which
will aid us in transferring the money into any account you will
nominate overseas. This money I intend using for investment. I
have options to offer you; first you can choose to have certain
percentage of the money for nominating your account for the
transaction, or you can go into partnership for a proper
profitable investment of the money in your country. Which ever
option you choose, feel free to notify me.

I have mapped out 2% of this money for all expenses incurred in
processing of this transaction as I know it must have accumulated
demurrages due to the time it has been with the security company.
Please note I am not in the position to pay this money due to my
present predicament and these demurrages must be paid to the security
company before you can claim the consignment.

If for some reasons you do not prefer a partnership, I am willing to
give you 30% of the money, 10% to charities while the remaining 58% that
is meant for me, will be for the investment in your country.

Please, contact me on the above Email so we can discuss further and a chance
for you to ask me any question you may have in mind, while you maintain the
absolute secrecy required in the transaction. When I hear from you, I will
send you my contact telephone number in Reading, England so that you can
contact me directly. And possible arrange for us to meet in England to
discuss this further.

I await your response.

Yours faithfully

P.Williams