i had to work yesterday and didnt get to send it, sorry

feedback at pld-linux.org feedback at pld-linux.org
Sun Feb 6 21:50:32 CET 2005

sorry I took so long, I got stuck working yesterday! this was a good deal and the freebies are cool!

I found the link and the name of the business for you guys. I thought it was in my computer but it was in Heathers at home. She was the one who found them when i was getting estimates....

it is http://www.homeac.net/?s=email

It took about a week from when I ordered until they shipped it all to me. Like I was telling you friday, the idea that I didnt have to pay what Climate Masters wanted for the same unit and that they helped me find someone to install it was appealing to me. Especially since we save thousands! What a concept, they ship and sell direct to homeowners and ship for free. No contractor needed and it was literally 3150 less than the quote from Climate Masters shipped direct to my house.

Be sure to use me as a referral. They will send me a check for 25 dollarse if you decide to go this way too!!! Hahaha - it all adds up : )

Alright, have a good weekend and good luck, call me or send a note if something comes up. I also need to add your email address to my contacts. I amn going from memory here with yours and am pretty sutre I have the right address feedback at pld-linux.org. I am at work and forgot to send this to you before i left this morning. Taylor wasnt feeling good this morning so i had my mother in law take her and dropped zac off at school. What a morning...

See you later dude...

James

P.S. make sure you email me back let me know you received this. I had feedback as your home email. I am going from memory! Also let me know if you know anyone looking for work. I am looking for electricians, installers and techs, plumbers and one person in accounting at the office. Keep you eye out and let me know man. I need some people big time since we have grown like we did. We need to do a/c than I wouldnt need to go somewhere else. But seriously, et me know if your buddy is still looking. Or anyone you bump into for thatmatter. We need some talent that is looking for a home. The bene's are killer and the pay is great. Let me know man.