TOSHIBA SATELLITE !!!! WOW

Michael gratiscsd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 22:12:24 CET 2005

Welcome to The Best Gift Free !!!

Purchase our Signal Booster for only $40 and you get a Gift for FREE*, Laptops, iPods, Xbox, PS2 or Cell Phone or... FREE* $3000 for only $100
purchasing 5 Signal Boosters..!!
All items are brand new, boxed and with full warranty.
No contracts are required and all items are ready to be used immediately, simply follow this 3 steps:

1. Choose a Gift and order our Signal Boosters for $40 ($100 for $3000 gift free*).
2. Recieve your Signal Boosters at home in a few days.
3. When you are the first of the list, you recieve your gift totally free*.

We ship internationally

http://thebestgiftfree.com/pages/index.php?refid=csdg

This email is not spam, if you are not interesred, please send back this email and type "delete me" in the subjectline.