Europe Pharm.

From Switzerland wgztz at pub.tz.jsinfo.net
Thu Jan 20 00:03:52 CET 2005

Heya
Swiss Pharma.cy, did this ring a bell in your mind?
Curious? - read on..

In the heart of Switzerland since 1931. Our online store carries a wide assortment of medicines.
With laxed laws we ask no questions & leave the discretion up to the individual.
Iron-clad Swiss privacy & security laws allow for complete safety of personal information.

Weekly specials include: All Pain-klllers(Hyd/Vic), sleep-aids(Amb/Val), & sexx-aids(Ci/Vi).

We ship around the world, quickly & discretley. We hope you enjoy our products.
Bulk discounts on mid-large orders

We shall be glad to show you our website
http://Shelby.hydrocodine.net/rx/864/Shelby

thank you
Shelby Boykin
Swiss Pharma.cy - Trusted, Tried, & Proven

Did this reach you in error?
please let us know
http://bnik.com/z.php