INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

Google Lottery googlelottery at jackpot.com
Tue Jul 5 15:54:03 CEST 2005

GOOGLE EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION / PRIZE AWARD.
PROMOTING INTERNET USAGE OVER THE GLOBE
(WE ENCOURAGE GLOBALIZATION)

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
GOOGLE B.V. Boeing Avenue 44 9459 PE.

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the First
Category draws of GOOGLE LOTTERY INT.
We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First
Category, which is part of our promotional draws.
The draws were held on 15th of June 2005 and results are being officially
announced on 28th of June 2005. Participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as
part of our International Promotions Program. Your e-mail address, attached
to ticket number 50941465206-529, with serial number 5772-54 drew the lucky
numbers 3-4-17-28-35-44 and consequently won in the First Category.

You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000 Euros (One
million euros), which is the winning payout for Category A winners. This is
from the total prize money from 2,000,000 euros shared between the 2 winners
in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank. In your best interest to
avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the
entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of
transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your
account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants / non-participants of this program. Please contact
your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize
money to a designated account of your choice:

To file for your claim, please contact the fiduciary agent.

Mr.Eddy Green,
Irish Lottery Agency
Tel: +30-699-837-5160
Fax: +30-699-837-5161
Email: eddygreen at jackpot.com

You are advised to contact the agents by email. NOTE: For easy reference
and identification, find below your reference and Batch numbers. Remember to
quote these numbers in every one of your
Correspondence with your claims agent. REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/04
BATCH NUMBER: 14/011/IPD
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. F. Clifton
LOTTERY COORDINATOR
This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged, confidential and/or
proprietary information intended only for the person (s) named.  Any use,
distribution, copying or disclosure to another person is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply
email.