Urgent Notification

Michael Bailey Esq. mike_bailey06 at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 2 11:50:43 CEST 2005

BARR. MICHAEL BAILEY ESQ.
TANFIELD CHAMBERS
2-5 WARWICK COURT,
LONDON, WC1R 5DJ.
DX: 46 LONDON, CHANCERY LANE
Tel: +44-70-0580-7091
Fax: +44-70-0580-7092

I am Bailey Michael Esq. personal lawyer to our late client Sheikh Khalifa Algosaibi who was the Chairman of Khalifa A. Algosaibi Holding Company in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.

Sheikh Khalifa Algosaibi had been closely involved in traditional family business of pearl diving in Bahrain and he is a well known Philanthropist. Before he died, he made a Will in our law firm stating that Eight Miilion Pounds (£8,000,000 only) should be donated to any charity home of our choice overseas.

We have made an electronic random draw and your name and e-mail address was picked to assist us disburse these funds accordingly. This implies that you will stand as the beneficiary to this Will so that the funds could be processed and transferred to your nominated account. I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank; because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the beneficiary of this Will as soon as possible else the money will be credited to the Government treasury.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. You are therefore required to contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated Account. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit. Please act fast.

Congratulations and I hope we could work together as a team to execute this transaction successfully. Do write back via the email address or by fax. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
M. Bailey Esq.
For: Tanfield Chambers.