I need your help

lmajcwmxtl at borland.com lmajcwmxtl at borland.com
Tue Jun 7 03:51:11 CEST 2005

Hello,

If you're at all serious about making money with your own
online business, then it is essential that you carefully
consider the deal I want to make with you today...

My good friend Corey Rudl has just publicly released -- for
the very first time ever -- the newest edition of his famous
"Insider Secrets" online wealth-generating system... and I
was wondering if you would mind testing it?

You see, I'm considering partnering with Corey (he's making
over $40 Million per year in online sales, and he really *gets*
how to be successful selling almost anything using the
Internet) -- but before I team up with Corey, I want to make
absolutely SURE his system will work for my customers and
subscribers.

So here's what I'm proposing:

I've worked out a deal with Corey, and he will ship you
(via Federal Express) a 10 lb. box.

In this box you'll find 3 resource CDs, 4 guidebooks, and 2
thick binders containing in excess of 1,385 pages explaining
the step-by-step instructions on how to start and grow a
wildly profitable Internet business.

All I'm asking you to do is follow the instructions. If you
do this, one of two things will happen:

The system will work for you, and you'll start living the
dream of "passive" income with your very own Internet business.
You'll be literally making money while you sleep!

OR:

The system won't work for you. If this happens, Corey will
personally write you a check for $200 as our way of apologizing
for wasting your time.

In other words, the absolute WORST thing that can happen if
you take us up on this is that you'll come out $200 ahead!

The best case scenario is something far, far more exciting...
luxury vacations, new cars for you and your family, paying
off your mortgage... It's up to you!)

All you need to do today is tell Corey where to send your
package by clicking the link below:

http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/846734

All the best,

Your Name Here

P.S. By the way -- do want to meet a few of the people who
are *already* using Corey's system?

-- Rory M. from Ireland made over $1,000,000 last year
   selling a VERY strange gizmo from his simple little web site.
   (I still don't understand exactly what it does!)

-- Barbara J. is making a steady $8,500 a month telling people
   how to rearrange their old furniture. (She's a 60-year-old
   grandmother, and she works LESS than 1 lousy hour a day!)

-- Chris E. must be the envy of his Australian surfer buddies
   down at the beach... He makes over $200,000 a year working
   about 9 hours per week. Not bad for a 23-year-old kid!

You can read more of their stories, and find out all the
details of how YOU can get started too by visiting:

http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/846734