FYI

Jamal Caudill Zwivmyfze at netzero.com
Mon Jun 13 14:35:56 CEST 2005

THIS IS OUR FINAL ENDEAVOR
We have aimed to contact you on several periods and this is our final attempt!

Your exisiting home loan certifies  you for up to a 3.40% lower rate.

However, thanks to our previous attempts to contact you have failed,
this will be our final notice to finalize  in the lower rate.

Please finish your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your application now.

Application Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.