' Re: My request from you (In Confidence).

Enquiry mailbox51 at wanadoo.es
Tue May 10 10:43:05 CEST 2005

From: Mr. James Williams.
Email: mailbox51 at wanadoo.es

Dear Sir,

Re: My request from you (In Confidence)

Forgive me for approaching you in this manner to discuss a matter, which is very sensitive indeed. Had I another alternative, I would have jumped at it. All I ask is that you take some time to hear me out. I am presently representing an individual; Mr. Luigi Morgera who is Italian and worked in the accounts department of Parmalat until the financial scandal that rocked the company became common knowledge. His movements have since been estricted, and he remains in Milan under house arrest until the investigators can ascertain that he did not benefit directly from the loss of money.

Before the news broke, most highly placed staff of the company knew what was going to happen, and took steps to secure their futures. My client moved millions of Euros to safety. Late last year, I was able to come under direct control of this funds, and we have now agreed that we must look for a party who will hold control and invest these funds until the case against him is dropped. This is why I approached you.

I must say that we will appreciate it if you give my offer some thought. Naturally, you will be well compensated for your role. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

James Williams
Email: mailbox51 at wanadoo.es

N/B: Pardon my contacting you in this manner, i hope you will have no objection.The contents of this email are strictly confidential. If you have no intention to assist me, please notify sender immediately by return email and then delete the message from your system.