My Girl Loves the New Me

Feodora Poulin Pouli at katsurth.com
Fri May 20 17:57:09 CEST 2005

Hello,

cactus-like cover. I  had believed  we might  see him  from the a
     Ive hunted them hard, Pop. I swear to God I have. Ive enj
tracks  where  they  made  a  spring when the bow  twanged and  t
really a shame that he could not have his ostrich plumes.
they had gone, fan-wise, up the valley and  the hills and we coul
     Karl agreed to the plan for us to move ahead  into the new c
     You want to go after him? I asked Karl.
     Old Man, I said. Mzee.
there was a white rest  house and a general store and much farmin
blood, slamming me on the back, MCola saying, Damu! Damu! (blo
     Did you see the one in Cuba?
     Lay off me. I only said that once when I was drunk.
     Im  glad  youre  feeling  better,  Pop said.  Im  feel
     Hes in there,  Pop whispered. They can hear the tick bir
     Youll  be back, Pop  said. You dont have to  worry  abo

Have a nice day.