Super advertising tools for web business

Macy wpjlsddvrj at bea.com
Mon May 30 20:19:28 CEST 2005

Hi, friends,

You are invited to join the most famous advertising group Google Group
for free advertisements. Please go to the following URL to join:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/googlegroupshoiyan

Now, you may try our website here to find out more business
opportunities available.

http://www.searchestate.com/uws/mn2281008.htm

As I know, all webmasters are worried about not getting enough traffic
to their websites. A successful web business needs thousands of traffic
per day. Getting on the top of a good search engine like Google is a
good idea. However, ?pay per click? submission needs a lot of money
to get practiced. Time to practice is also a big concern. So, is there
any way out? SearchEstate is a solution. Once you sign up, you can get
your advertisements listed on the top of the search engine free of
charge. You also have your own web site free to promote your ebusiness.
This search engine may be the biggest in the world in the future. To
sign up, please go to the following URL:

http://affiliate.searchestate.com?refwebid=49291&wc=369
http://www.searchestate.com/uws/mn2281008.htm
http://www.searchestate.com/mkt/_ldr.aspx?p=webrealestate&refwebid=49...

If you would like to try the search engine first, you can go to the
following page to see whether it is powerful and looks like Yahoo and
Google.

http://www.searchestate.com/search.aspx

Besides, Yahoo Groups Mailer Reaches 2,500+ Opt-In Groups! This is a
REAL service, Not some FAKE Blaster! You can reach those elusive Yahoo
Email Groups with EASE!

http://www.YahooGroupsMailer.net/index.php?id=543

Some features are listed as follows:
?     Email Millions Of Yahoo Groups Opt-In Subscribers Every Day!
-> We Follow All Yahoo Subscribing and Posting Rules.. No Worries!
-> We Have 2,500+ Approved Yahoo Groups That Will Accept Daily Emails
>From YOU!

-> No Software To Download... Everyone Can Use This!
-> 1 Click subscribe, un-subscribe and Auto-Send features!
-> Unlimited Text Ads Rotating At The Top Of Our High Traffic Pages!
-> Bonus Paid Membership that sells for $49.95 separately FREE!
-> FR*EE 6 Tier Reseller Program, Earn Up To $20,000 Per Month!

It's Not Only A Yahoo Groups Mailer, It's An Advertising Powerhouse!
?
?     http://www.YahooGroupsMailer.net/index.php?id=543

As appropriate yahoo groups that allow daily advertising are difficult
to find, subscribe and post to in large numbers on your own, we decided
to develop the Yahoo Groups Mailer! Using the Yahoo Groups Mailer you
can easily join and post to thousands of Yahoo groups all from one
place. Our database is updated daily, to ensure top quality advertising
groups that are willing to accept your email ads daily using our
service!

http://www.YahooGroupsMailer.net/index.php?id=543

Studio Traffic, another powerful program, is also designed for you to
get thousands traffic to your websites. Sign up now, and StudioTraffic
will give you a free $10 account level. Then, all you need to do is to
log into your account, click on the Surf STV button, and watch. A new
window will open for you, and show you our advertiser?s web sites, on
a 20-second timer. Once you have viewed your allocated number of sites,
you will be credited with 1% of your account level. With a free
account, that?s $0.10 a day! It?s that easy. You can also choose to
upgrade your account to earn even more! Remember that there is NO
OBLIGATION TO PAY ANYTHING, EVER. Use Surf STV as long as you wish, for
free. You can earn between $0.10 up to $150 a day, depending on your
account level, for about an hour of surfing. On top of that, you will
earn credits that you can use to advertise your own website!

http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=135944

Another powerful surfing program really works called 4daily.com. It
lets your sites being surfed by more than 60 thousand visitors.
Besides, $4 bonus free for joining gives you 4% per day for 50 days if
you surf about 40 websites per day. The maximum you can earn per day is
$400. It is because surfing sites can earn money, therefore, visitors
are willing to surf your websites. Go to the following URL for more
details.

http://4daily.com/?ref=69165

Hitworkz.com, a good traffic exchange program, also provides auto as
well as manual traffic exchange software features, and allows massive
amounts of traffic delivered to your websites on a consistent basis for
absolutely free. 100 free credits are given to all new members. Up to 5
urls are allowed for free member accounts. Earn credits or cash by
visiting other member sites. And earn credits or cash by referring
others up to 10 levels! For details, go to the following URL:

http://www.hitworkz.com/?ref=396

Besides, there is a free ebook to teach you how to get 1 million
visitors without spending a lot of advertising budget. Try to get the
free ebook.

http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=26462

If you would like to become an affiliate of the ebook, go to the
following URL:

http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=26462

Are you preparing to host a dot com business(e-business)? If yes, think
about your domain name. A successful e-business always has an excellent
domain name. A good domain name brings a deep impression to the public.
However, most of the good dot com domains are already taken. Is there
any way out to pick an excellent domain name?
www.movie.ws/globalinvest/hosting gives you a solution. Dot ws ? web
site ? domain Registry(GDI) has millions of the very best names still
available.

Global Domains International, Inc. (aka ?GDI?) is an Inc 500
listed, debt free corporation. If you think the first wave of the
internet opportunity explosion has come and gone because you miss out
on the dot com boom, the second wave is now upon us!

Dot ws domain hosting gives you the following benefits:

1       Your own dot ws ?website? domain name
2       Professionally designed Web Templates
3       Custom email address(10 email accounts on your domain)
4       URL forwarding
5       Web hosting: Ultra Fast Dual 3.6 GHz CPU Pentium 4 servers
   Fully managed 24/7 site monitoring
   1 GIGAbit, multi-home tier-1 carriers
   100 meg disk storage per account
   10 gigs of monthly bandwidth

Go to the following URL for details:

http://www.movie.ws/globalinvest/hosting

GDI Inc also provides you an excellent income opportunity. You can get
50% payout of all revenues you generate, and earn commission up to
downline level 5. If you are interested in the business opportunity, go
to the following websites for reference:

http://movie.ws/globalinvest/video
http://website.ws/globalinvest

We wish you all success in your ebusiness.

Yours sincerely,
Super affiliate partners