CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON!!!...............

feedback at pld-linux.org sspromo1 at indiatimes.com
Tue Nov 8 16:49:28 CET 2005

SANDTON SQUARE PROMOTIONS
NELSON MANDELA SQUARE
SANDTON
GREATER JOHANNESBURG
GAUTENG
SOUTH AFRICA.

                 CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

FROM: PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REFERENCE NUMBER:SSP/50712841/2005
BATCH NUMBER: 89/764334/DG/NMS

ATTN:SIR/MADAM

RE: YOUR GRAND PRIZE AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION -FINAL NOTICE .

We wish to inform you of the lottery draws held on
3rd of November 2005 to declare the winners of
SANDTON SQUARE PROMOTIONS.You were attached to ticket
number 778-64309-2125-684, with serial number 665-32 drew the lucky numbers 14-77-52-19-99-45 and consequently won the lottery.

You have therefore been approved for
a lump sum pay out of RANDS 16,800,000.00. This is
from total prize money of RANDS 285,600,000.00 shared
among the seventeen international winners in the
category. All participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from 17,000 names from
Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe and Middle
East and Asia,From all search engines and web sites
as part of our international promotions program
conducted monthly to encourage prospective overseas entries.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now available for claim. Due to the mix
up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this award strictly from public notice until your
claim has been processed and your money remitted to
your account. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid scam,fraud or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this promotion.  We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes 100,000,000 pounds Million International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent;

MARTIN SIPHO
CLAIMS MANAGER.
TEL::+27 76 159 8226
Email:sspromo1 at winning.com

For due processing and remittance of your prize money
to a designated account of your choice. Remember, all
prize money must be claimed not later than Two Weeks
after notice. After this date, all funds will be
returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your
reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you
for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

JESSICA HOVER
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
SANDTON SQUARE PROMOTION