Discover The Fortune That Lies Hidden In Your Website and its free.

Your Webmaster higley777 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 23:54:10 CEST 2005

your first 60 days get 100% start today !
"The Template Monster Affiliate Program is the Best on the web". Webmaster Steven c  Higley

Who is welcome?
We are open for any individual or company whose aim is making money in an easy and non time consuming way. Our approach differs from affiliate to affiliate. As our aim is to earn money through collaboration, you can be sure that we will find the best way to achieve results that will be beneficial for both parties.
Joining our affiliate program requires no upfront costs and no fees! Start promoting our products and start earning immediately.
You do not need to carry inventory and orders, or to answer complaints, handle refunds, etc. It takes a LOT of time and money to develop your own product to sell online. With our affiliate program, you get both products and services setup just for you!
Affiliate statistics are provided in real time 24 hours a day. You do not have to go out and buy expensive software to track your sales or bring in any 3rd party software to track everything. All of these capabilities are included... FREE!
You do not have any 'lag time'. Any business takes a certain amount of time to 'start up'. With our affiliate program, start-up time is significantly reduced. Once you join you can start selling products and making money immediately!
You do not have to worry about sales administration and technical support. We handle everything from the point of sale right up through the after sales service.

Affiliates say it all !
I clearly remember the day when TM first contacted me by email to find out if I'd be interested in reselling their website templates. They were new and aggressively out there recruiting affiliates. I thought, "Yeah, right. I've received these kinds of emails before." Then I checked out their templates, and my jaw dropped. I was amazed at the quality and the unbelievably low prices. Yep, I'll bless that day forever. This has to be the easiest affiliate program I've ever participated in, because these templates are so phenomenal, they just sell themselves. It gives my day such a lift each time I check my email and see another sale notification from these guys. The tools that are made available to their affiliates are unlike anything you'll find anywhere. Timely hassle-free affiliate payouts. Just a great organization, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.
Pam Roth
www.creatingonline.com
Being a webdesigner, I already knew TM when I started as an affiliate in March, 2003. With the ever increasing quality of the templates, some marketing and advertising, I can say now that having my own Template Shop, not only brought me new webdesign clients, but also became a substantial part of my income, earning 4 figure commissions each month! Thank you, TemplateMonster!
L.A.ANSOMS
www.templateshop.be
FreeSiteTemplates.com has always had great traffic. Primarily because our mission is to give template creators a place to offer their work for free, and our visitors a ?no strings? means of accessing the nearly 1,000 templates in our archive, at no cost. We struggled for years to monetize that traffic, trying every variation of banners, sponsorships, and promotions.
It wasn't until we partnered with Template Monster that FST started to finally realize it's potential. Supplementing our free offerings with professional quality premium (paid) templates makes our website not only more complete in terms of content and offering, it's generating an excellent, reliable income stream
 Template Monster has been open to working with us on placement and layout, and their excellent record of on-time, accurate payments has transformed FST from a site that we were ready to sell off, into the cornerstone of the JimWorld/VirtualPromote network.
John Cokos
www.JimWorld.com
Overall Template Monster have a great system. Their templates are top notch and their affiliate account is great. They have developed so many useful tools for users to sell and make money from their templates with very little effort needed its great. I'd recommend anyone to join - Its free what have you to loose. We use Template Monster as a base to create cheaper websites for customers who need a website but don't want the hours of design to go with it. The template monster affiliate program has made all this as easy as possible. It makes life allot easier for web designers and you can make an extra income from the sale of templates too. Go on try it - Its simple to use and the forum's great for if you get stuck and want to ask Template Monster or other affiliates any questions!
James Hollamby
www.digitalcreativesolutions.co.uk
I am writing to let you know what an excellent company I believe you have created. I have been in the web development industry for a number of years now and have never been as impressed by a webdesign company as I have been by yours today.I was very impressed by the services your company offers at such reasonable rates...and the overall look and functionality of your website I found to be unlike any other.I am scheduling a meeting between my business partner and myself so that I can tell him about finding templatemonster.com affiliate program and that our search to find the "webdesign" provider, is over! Congratulations on building such a wonderful company with wonderful services, prices and people!
Vavilen Tatarsky
www.webtemplatesbox.com
We have been on the web for over 6 years, Using Affiliate programs as a source of extra sales revenue. We have never seen such a great affiliate program like mytemplatestorage.com. Their easy to use systems allow anyone to start making money fast and easy. Thanks guys for such and great product and being our highest earning affiliate program to date.
Auggie Diaz
www.myturnkeybusiness.com/
Templatemonster.com have long-standing and mutually successful program. Having this site built for us, has proven to be a wise measure. Most of our clients cannot afford high cost web design but TM has been a terrific way to real selling machine. We are extremely impressed with the quality and impact of our site and would not hesitate to recommend TM's services to our business colleagues. We have already sold good amount of template and expect it to help raise our profile and increase business prospects. They have a great design team who has given our site a unique feel to it - almost organic. Our expectations were far exceeded and we are extremely proud of how our web site has been transformed. Thanks for such a great affiliate program.
Ramesh Patel.
Webmaster Steven c  Higley

Click here to see
---