No subject

Goddamn F. Flapper betzos at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 5 08:20:20 CEST 2006

Greetings everyone!

With our company you can invest money for a short period of time and get a
high profit.There is no way you can loose anything, we work professionally.
Your earnings can raise up to $100,000 a month, depends on how much you
are going to invest. You know how banks work, you can invest your budget and
get a little profit in one year. We do the same thing, but with faster results, that is
why you get high profit in just few days.
All the investments from our members go into big reliable business. We are
not one of so called HYIPs. Our goals are much more enthusiastic and we
work with Microsoft along with EuroNeft.

Take a look at the options for your investments : http://wdinvestz.com

1. 10 days you will get paid 980% DAILY
2. You can invest amount of money for 15 days and get 1200% after 15 days.
3. You can invest amount of money for 30 days and get 1800% after 30 days.

You need to get into it , it will make your life easier and you will enjoy
investing your money into our project and get the profit easily.

Best Regards
World Investment.Inc
contact at wdinvestz.com