We propose good money for good job

ww awards tsuiki at gmx.de
Tue Apr 18 22:01:19 CEST 2006

We are looking for a self motivated individual who takes pride in their work and is able to ensure tasks are completed accurately and within specified deadlines.

You will have/be:
Working in antique sphere using your ordinary skills.
Extensive knowledge of PC, Internet, e-mail.
At least 1 years experience within basic bank operations.

This role is Part time 10-15 hours per week which may be worked over 3, 4 or 5 days during the week.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and employ people solely on the basis of their abilities.
Send us brief information about you to job at 2ww-awards.com
We offer competitive salary plus benefits.