a st0ck c0nsu1ted a R0I in T0M

Raga H. Dalian buytenh at purinmail.com
Thu Apr 20 05:31:41 CEST 2006

Radar Alert
Last Thursday's Wall Street Journal says it all:

Wall Street is pumped up about Ethanol.  Is it any wonder?
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this one out!  Ethanol
stocks are making some very smart investors rich! This is a hot hot
hot sector.  That's why we are focused on ,

Alcard Chemicals Group Inc.
ACMG. 3.5 cents  <--Watch it like a hawk starting now.......  Why?
Ethanol!

With the merger now completed, we can concentrate all our efforts on
completing our new production plant, which will enable us to produce
non-petroleum based ethanol and diesel fuels as well as various
non-petroleum based plastics and coating materials. Once our production
is fully operational, it will quickly generate sales of $250 million
with corresponding gross margins of $100 million per annum  <--This
news was released by the company.

Do your due dilligence right now!  When was the last time you saw a
company involved in the production of ethanol trade for 3.5 cents?
Start watching now.......
[4:09:34 PM] rhonda starr says: Information within this report
contains forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section
21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
projections of future events are not statements of historical fact
and may be forward
looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. The
Company is
not a reporting company registered under the Exchange Act of 1934.
We have received
three million five hundred thousand free trading shares from a third
party not an
officer, director or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell all our
shares now,
which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you.
Read the Company's Annual Report and Information Statement before you
invest. This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment
advice or solicitation. You can lose all your money by investing in
this stock.