princess of wales Grant Recipient

princessofwales foundation princess_ofwalesgrant at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 20:44:48 CEST 2006

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: princess_ofwalesgrant at yahoo.co.uk

ATTN: Grant Recipient,

This is to bring to your information that your email has been randomly selected and approved as a charity grant beneficiary of PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION (POWMF). You are awarded a grant sum of £2,555,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred And Fifty Five Thousand Great Britain Pounds) and for further instructions on how you are to put claim to your grant, you are to FORWARD a copy of this notification to our International Grants Officer’s email address below as well as give him a call via phone number below:

MR. ANDREW CLAYTON,

INTERNATIONAL GRANTS OFFICER,

GRANT AWARD DEPARTMENT,

PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION,

FOUNDATION BUILDING,

59 HOUGHTON STREET,

LONDON, WC2A 2AE,

UNITED KINGDOM.

Tel: +44 7024079568

Fax: +44 8712530486

Email:andrew_clayton2 at powmf.org

Cc:andrewclayton_foundation at yahoo.co.uk

Congratulation once again from the entire staff of PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION and it is our hope that you will appreciate our gesture and judiciously spend your grant.

Sincerely,

Miss Catrin Walters,

PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,

GRANT AWARD DEPARTMENT,

postmaster at powmf.4t.com

UNSUBSCRIBE:

PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH BULK EMAIL SENDING/SPAMMING, IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS A GRANT BENEFICIARY IN ERROR, KINDLY VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO UNSUBSRIBE FROM OUR GRANT BENEFICIARIES LIST http://powmf.4t.com/unsubpage.html

- princessofwales foundation