Better Life, well house

Latisha Cruz LatishaCruz at mail.ru
Tue Aug 1 13:41:48 CEST 2006

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE9 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate4
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate1
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyX
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateQ
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate6

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://KMHF7R.kruelo.net

     You fool, you,  Burbridge, Redrick thought. You're clever, but you're a
over my head. It's never  been any  other way. Where is all this gunk coming

did  this: he  walked through and  left this behind.  Four-eyes  lay on  the
4. REDRICK SCHUHART, AGE 31
did  this: he  walked through and  left this behind.  Four-eyes  lay on  the

wind carried the smoke from the plant. And his father smelled that way, too,
dry heat, the exhaustion,  and the unbearable pain of his skin blistering at
He  sniffed the air. You damn depression, that's the really  lousy part. The
against  the side of the truck, wiped his hands against the small rocks, and

Here's how it works out, Buzzard: his last. Yes, if you knew what your sonny
as  he poured more whiskey. "It's called  Witches'  Jelly, I'll make you one