princess of wales Grant

Dr.zuhair zuhair72 at just.edu.jo
Sun Aug 6 22:01:08 CEST 2006

Dear Miss, I got this email messege, I want to know if this grant true. Please reply ASAP
Thanks

ATTN: Grant Recipient,

This is to bring to your information that your email has been randomly selected and approved as a charity grant beneficiary of PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION (POWMF). You are awarded a grant sum of £2,555,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred And Fifty Five Thousand Great Britain Pounds) and for further instructions on how you are to put claim to your grant, you are to FORWARD a copy of this notification to our International Grants Officer’s email address below as well as give him a call via phone number below:

MR. ANDREW CLAYTON,

INTERNATIONAL GRANTS OFFICER,

GRANT AWARD DEPARTMENT,

PRINCESS OF WALES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION,

FOUNDATION BUILDING,

59 HOUGHTON STREET,

LONDON, WC2A 2AE,

UNITED KINGDOM.

Tel: +44 7024079568

Fax: +44 8712530486

Email:andrew_clayton2 at powmf.org

Cc:andrewclayton_foundation at yahoo.co.uk

Zuhair A. Bani Ismail, BVSc, Diplomate ABVP
Assistant Dean and Director
Animal Health Center
Jordan University of Science and Technology
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
PO. Box 3030
Irbid 22110,  Jordan
Tel. (962) 2 720 1000 Ext 22061