Get rid of everything you owe with out sending another dime

beth chapman dma at ocn.ne.jp
Thu Dec 14 19:38:52 CET 2006

Eliminate all you are indebted for without mailing another cent.  End the
embarrassing phone calls. Eliminate the sending of payments!

As it turns out nearly all lending institutions not following the laws here
in the US. Far-fetched but spot on!

Visit us for comprehensive particulars with reference to our technique at
NO cost or responsibility. You have zilch to loose and loads to obtain.

C0ntact us at
3 1 3--2 6 3--2706
Thorough information or to finish receiving or to get our mailng address

Some of the Mangaboos discovered them as soon as they left the House of the
Sorcerer; but when they started toward the mountain the vegetable people
allowed them to proceed without interference, yet followed in a crowd behind
them so that they could not go back again. This represented all his savings,
amounting to two dollars and seventeen cents in dimes, nickles and pennies