callcashflow.com now links to pld-linux.org in the Resource Directory

Jerry Williams Info at callcashflow.com
Sat Dec 30 10:27:15 CET 2006

Saturday, December 30, 2006
http://lists.pld-linux.org/mailman/pipermail/pld-pinfo/2004-November/000413.html

Dear Pld-Linux;

After reviewing your website with great interest, I would like to speak
with your marketing vp about establishing a lead referral relationship
between our two organizations. Please forward this communication to the
proper person or persons in your company such we may talk shop with
each other. It's good business for both companies.

I have already placed a link to your site on our page in the Call Cash
Network at http://www.callcashflow.com/commerical-loans12.htm in our
resource directory. If your in the commercial lending business you
should have a look at this right away. I think you'll find it very
interesting. If you want the description of your site modified/deleted
and or if you have any other cross-promotion ideas, please let me know.

I do ask that you review your listing at
http://www.callcashflow.com/commerical-loans12.htm and make sure it's
accurate for all. This will help you establish better ranking on the
different search platforms while realizing more customers. If I don't
hear back shortly, I'll remove the link because we want to ensure
everyone's approval. So it makes good sense for us to establish a
relationship between our organizations.

Please take a few moments to review our web site site in the commercial
loans section. If you have any questions in the meantime, please e-mail
me directly.

As I stated above we've installed a lead referral system on this site.
This will be used with commerical lenders on the Call Cash Network.
Would you be interested in some high quality referrals specific to your
market? We have alot of new customers who need your services. Please
contact me if you have an interest in generating more sales !

Thanks for your time and Happy Holidays !

Jerry Williams
Call Cash Flow
Senior VP Marketing

http://www.callcashflow.com - Info at callcashflow.com