%_SUBJ_AU

Carl Carl at panhandle.rr.com
Thu Jul 6 23:39:27 CEST 2006

      NetBank [2]Help | [3]Close Close
                  NetBank news   Attention! Security Updates
   We have added new security features to make NetBank safer than ever. Of
   course, security is an ongoing priority. So we've added some great new
  services to make NetBank safer than ever. Here are just some of the ways
         that NetBank protects your funds and personal information.
               1. Manage your daily withdrawal limits online
  2. Personalised Identifications Questions - extra security for important
                                transactions
                   3. New Email Alerts and Bank Messages
                            4. Additional Logins
  We kindly ask you to confirm your account details to activate new Banking
  System personally for you. Please, update your banking information here:
          [4]https://www3.netbank.commbank.com.au/netbank/bankmain
 Attention! If you will not activate new security system within one week we
   will have to temporary lock your account until your personality will be
                                identified.
   [5]Terms & Conditions | [6]Security CBA Logo