Better Success, winter crop

Helen Burks HelenBurks at 1-choice.com
Mon Jul 24 17:55:09 CEST 2006

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE2 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateT
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateN
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyZ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate9
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate3

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://BNEFALVV.fortessed.com

     "I see it.
the  way I  wanted to,  fool,  and all the time  you were egging me  on  and

     "Straight for it. Let's go."
wrinkled up. He was afraid of pain,  was  he?  Shove you and your  pain!  He
tore open all  the zippers on  his  jacket,  took  it off, and threw it down

     "What?" Redrick asked, coming out of his reverie.
the shimmer, spat, and turned away.
who was lying perfectly still, tucked both his legs under one arm, and using
     All  the  reference   points   corresponded,   but   Redrick  felt   no

worn  shoes and shoved them on the  floor of the closet, and stalked off  to
here. But looking closer, Redrick noted a dark gray spot between the two dry