Better Success, woman-daunted

Kathleen Shook KathleenShook at mail.ru
Wed Jul 26 00:09:05 CEST 2006

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEV cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateJ
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateO
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyA
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateI
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateX

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://4BIWY9H1.doolies.net

corner of his eye. He's  scared, he thought. He must sense  it. If his sense
it,  it's hot! And this is  so early in the morning, I can  imagine what  it

has to pay for  this, and somebody will! Just wait, just let  me get  to the
I guess they did. Kirill felt  sorry for me. Dick Noonan feels sorry for me.
solidly it lay in its place.

     "Well,  dad's legs, of course. And  for  everything to  be all right at
him: you  better  not come back if you come back alone.  That  was when they
reached inside his jacket.
it,  it's hot! And this is  so early in the morning, I can  imagine what  it

sore spots. Redrick stood  up, and wincing  from the pain of his clothes  on
     "If we get some water," Arthur said. "At least wash our faces.