535 VtAdGGRA

Yousef Byrnes byrayousef at jaxcvb.com
Thu Jun 1 21:13:53 CEST 2006

Hi,
X & N A X
V \ A G R A
A M B \ E N
C \ A L i S
L E V \ T R A
P R O Z & C
M E R \ D i A
V A L \ U M
S O M &
http://www.romanujok.com

doubtless Mr. Baggins remained a bit of a mystery. In any case the king
knew now the dwarves errand, or thought he did, and he said to himself:
Very well! Well see! No treasure will come back through Mirkwood
without my having something to say in the matter. But I expect they will
all come to a bad end, and serve them right! He at any rate did not
beliee about the runes or the moon-letters,

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C68574.5A5888D0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi,
<BR>
P R O Z & C<BR>
<B> V \ A G R A </B><BR>
<B>V A L \ U M </B><BR>
L E V \ T R A<BR>
A M B \ E N<BR>
M E R \ D i A<BR>
S O M &<BR>
X & N A X<BR>
<B>C \ A L i S </B>
<BR>
<A href="http://www.romanujok.com">http://www.romanujok.com</A>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
did not dare to venture very far that way, nor was there much use in it. <BR>Out up there a silence reigned, broken by no bird or sound except that <BR>of the wind in the crannies of stone. They spoke low and never called or <BR>sang, for danger brooded in every rock. <BR>   The others who were busy with the secret of the door had no more success. <BR>   They were too eager to trouble about the runes or the moon-letters, <BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C68574.5A5888D0--