Warning - eMail Blocked due to VIRUS detected in message

Postmaster postmaster at unifiedemail.net
Thu Jun 15 12:28:20 CEST 2006

We are sorry, but a message apparently sent by you was received by our Mail Servers and blocked due to a VIRUS.

Virus Information:
The virus was detected by the Anti-Virus agent: MEAVCAEZAVR71
This agent returned a result of: 32
We use industry leading anti-virus software to protect our customers from harmful eMails.  If you would like to know more about our Anti-Virus vendor, please visit:
http://www.ca.com

Regards,

Customer Service
Unified eMail, llc.
“Providing Hosting Messaging Services for reliable communications…”
http://www.unifiedemail.net

Postmasters, the original message was sent by feedback at pld-linux.org from 217.126.138.48 and had the following header information: