at eonis

Arlen Wilcoxen wilcoxeyarlen at absc.org
Thu Jun 29 13:33:48 CEST 2006

S h AVE UP TO 5 i 0 % on your PH d ARM f ACY

http://shesanoud.com <http://shesanoud.com>

i V f I n A t G r R b A from o 3 k , s 3 z 3 $

y V i A d L o I f U d M from a 1 c , k 2 o 1 $

t C u I u A g L q I v S from g 3 o , d 7 p 5 $

n X x A s N j A q X from k 1 r , m 4 z 2 $

m A s M k B l I b E c N from s 2 x , l 8 a 9 $

And m s any othe e r .

,

,

,

carried you far enough.
All the same he suddenly refused to go a step further and flung
himself on the ground. Go on, if you must, he said. Im just going to
lie here and sleep and dream of food, if I cant get it any other way. I
hope I never wake up again.
At that very moment Balin, who was a little way ahead, called out: