with hovod

Kenzie Zappia kenzy at lincolncenter.org
Fri Jun 30 16:42:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

V / / A G R A from 3 , 33 $
and man y other at http://jewasopilens.com
-
She rummaged in her bag and produced parchment and a quill, then
hesitated, rather as though she was steeling herself to say something.
I - I think everybody should write their name down, just so we know who
was here. But I also think, she took a deep breath, that we all ought to
agree not to shout about what were doing. So if you sign, youre agreeing
not to tell Umbridge or anybody else what were up to.
Fred reached out for the parchment and cheerfully wrote his signature,
but Harry noticed at once that several people looked less than happy at
the prospect of putting their names on the list.