with kybis

Uaithne Bondurant uaithna at kaizentek.com
Fri Jun 30 19:13:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

V / / A G R A from 3 , 33 $
and man y other at http://kilaherancuinx.com
-
Nothing whatsoever, said Phineas Nigellus, raising a thin black eyebrow
as though he found Harry impertinent.
Harrys temper rose to the surface like a snake rearing from long grass.
He was exhausted, he was confused beyond measure, he had experienced
terror, relief, then terror again in the last twelve hours, and still
Dumbledore did not want to talk to him!
So thats it, is it? he said loudly. Stay where you are! Thats all anyone
could tell me after I got attacked by those Dementors, too! Just stay
put while the grown-ups sort it out, Harry! We wont bother telling you
anything, though, because your tiny little brain might not be able to
cope with it!